Legion Post 332 History

On October 13, 1932 our Post received its charter from the Department of Illinois and was incorporated as the Walter Graham Post 332, Rockton, IL.

Post 332 was named after Walter Graham who died at Bordeaux, France in World War One. Walter was a brother of Harold Graham, our first Post Commander.

The Board of Directors of the public library in Rockton generously donated the use of the second floor of the library building and it was there that the Legion made its future home. Rent was $20.00 per year.